Food Allergen Management
Dry food for adult dogs suffering from food allergies and urate bladder stones. SPECIFIC™ Food Allergen Management contains a limited number ingredients and uses egg and rice, ingredienst that have a lower risk of triggering your dog's food allergy. This diet is also ideal for elimination trials. It is also designed to help prevent the formation of urate crystal stones – a painful condition of the bladder that can occur in some dogs.
Why choose Food Allergen Management?
It is based on ingredients less likely to trigger a reaction, egg and rice (a new protein source for most dogs).
- It has as a limited number of ingredients – to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- It is a more convenient alternative to homemade low-allergy food.
- Made with high quality ingredients, your dog will find it easy to digest.
- Ideal for "elimination trials" to help find out what your dog is allergic to.
- With low purine content; reduced protein level and causing alkaline urine this product can help reduce urate crystal formation.
2 kg, 3x2 kg, 12 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kJ||1584||-|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||379||-|
|Protein g (crude)||16||10.1|
|Fat g (crude)||12||7.6|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||56.8||35.9|
|Fibre g (crude)||1||0.6|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.15||0.09|
IngredientsRice, egg powder, minerals, pork fat, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), cellulose powder, psyllium husk, methionine, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.