Senior Medium Breed
A dry food for medium breed senior dogs between 10-25 kg. High levels of omega-3 from fish to help keep older joints flexible. Lower calories and higher fibre helps avoid weight gain in the less active older dogs. Moderately reduced phosphorus and sodium levels reduce workload on the kidneys and added taurine to support heart muscle function.
Why choose Senior Medium Breed?
It is rich in Omega-3 from fish for healthy coat skin and joint.
- It helps to maintain the ideal bodyweight. With lower calories and higher fibre this is a less energy dense food. This means they can eat their usual amount, so not feel hungry, whilst controlling weight. It also contains L carnitine – a fat burning amino acid.
- The use of highly digestible proteins such as fish allows them to digest the food even with the less efficient digestive systems of older dogs.
- Beet pulp as a source of fermentable fibres to support beneficial microflora and intestinal health
- Reduced protein, phosphorous and sodium to lower workload on the kidneys..
- Added Taurine and and L-Carnitine supports the heart muscle function.
4 kg, 7 kg, 12 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kJ||1501||-|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||359||-|
|Protein g (crude)||20.1||13.4|
|Fat g (crude)||9||6|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||54.9||36.6|
|Fibre g (crude)||2.5||1.7|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.78||0.52|
IngredientsWheat, maize protein, beet pulp, fish meal, pork fat, fish oil, animal protein hydrolysate,minerals, vitamins and trace elements, (including chelated trace elements), egg powder, methionine, yeast (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), lysine, taurine, threonine, tryptophan, L-carnitine, rosemary extract.
With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.