Food Allergen Management
This diet is ideal for dogs with multiple allergies supporting dogs with both food allergies /sensitivities and allergic reaction to external allergens. A limited number of low allergen ingredients reduces the chance of allergic reactions to foods whilst the high levels of skin supporting nutrients help improve skin health and so strengthen the barrier against external allergens.
For adult dogs suffering from allergies
Why choose the hydrolysed Food Allergen Management?
It is based on ingredients less likely to trigger a reaction, hydrolysed salmon protein and rice
- Has a limited number of ingredients to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Contains ingredients that support and strengthen the skin includingvitamin A, E and B complex, zinc and selenium - providing your dog with a stronger barrier against environmental allergens.
- Made with high quality ingredients, your dog will find it easy to digest.
- A convenient alternative to homemade low-allergy food
- Ideal for "elimination trials" to help find out what your dog is allergic to.
2 kg, 3 x 2 kg, 12 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
* 0-50% of adult weight
** 51-100% of adult weight
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kJ||1551||-|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||371||-|
|Protein g (crude)||22.8||14.7|
|Fat g (crude)||11.8||7.6|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||48.2||31.1|
|Fibre g (crude)||1.8||1.2|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.31||0.2|
IngredientsRice, rice protein, pork fat, hydrolysed salmon protein, minerals, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), cellulose powder, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), fish oil, psyllium husk, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.