Food Allergen Management
SPECIFIC™ hydrolysed Food Allergen Management is a complete dry food designed to help dogs with food sensitivities and allergies. Contains a limited number of ingredients and hydrolysed proteins making it less likely to cause an allergic reaction. Hydrolysation cuts the protein molecules cut into very small pieces making them too small to trigger a reaction.
For dogs of all ages with food allergies.
Why choose the hydrolysed Food Allergen Management?
It is based on ingredients less likely to trigger a reaction, hydrolysed salmon protein and rice
- Has a limited number of ingredients to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Contains ingredients that support and strengthen the skin includingvitamin A, E and B complex, zinc and selenium - providing your dog with a stronger barrier against environmental allergens.
- Made with high quality ingredients, your dog will find it easy to digest.
- A convenient alternative to homemade low-allergy food
- Ideal for "elimination trials" to help find out what your dog is allergic to.
2 kg, 3 x 2 kg, 12 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
* 0-50% of adult weight
** 51-100% of adult weight
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kJ||1551||-|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||371||-|
|Protein g (crude)||22.8||14.7|
|Fat g (crude)||11.8||7.6|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||48.2||31.1|
|Fibre g (crude)||1.8||1.2|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.31||0.2|
IngredientsRice, rice protein, pork fat, hydrolysed salmon protein, minerals, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), cellulose powder, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), fish oil, psyllium husk, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.