Heart & Kidney Support
SPECIFIC™ CKD – Heart and Kidney support is designed to provide nutritional support for adult dogs with reduced heart, kidney and/or liver function. High levels of Omega 3 from fish, reduced protein and carefully balanced vitamins and minerals support the blood pressure and reduce kidney workload.
This dry dog food is also designed to help prevent the formation of calcium oxalate, urate or cysteine stones.
For adult dogs with reduced heart, kidney and/or liver function
Why choose Heart & Kidney Support?
It contains high level of fish oil to support heart rhythm and normal blood pressure
- Reduced protein content to lower workload on the kidney combined with proteins of high biological value to ensure your dog gets the nutrients it needs.
- High levels of Omega-3 and restricted phosphorus content to support kidney function.
- L-carnitine and taurine support the heart function.
- Reduced salt content will support healthy blood pressure.
- Reduced protein, added potassium citrate and the alkaline urine can help prevent the formation of calcium oxalate, urate or cysteine stones.
- Packed under nitrogen to preserve the precious and fragile Omega-3 fish oils.
2.5 kg, 6.5 kg, 12 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||13.7||7.8|
|Fat g (crude)||16||9.1|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||55.5||31.5|
|Fibre g (crude)||1.7||1|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||2.44||1.39|
IngredientsMaize starch, Wheat, White rice, Fish oil, Pork fat, Potato protein, Egg powder, Antarctic Krill, Fish meal, Vitamins and Minerals, Hydrolysed protein, Whey protein , Cellulose powder, Tripotassium citrate , Salt