If your dog prefers a wet food, or if they don’t drink enough water, then this is a wet food suitable for dogs with digestive problems. Easily digestible foods with high levels of vitamins and minerals to help dogs suffering from digestive problems such as diarrhoea, vomiting, smelling gasses.
For adult dogs suffering from digestive problems
Why choose Digestive Support?
It is made with easy to digest ingredients and low fibre content to maximise digestibility and increase nutrient absorption.
- High content of minerals and fat soluble vitamins to compensate for reduced absorption and replace losses from vomiting.
- Added beta glucans from yeast to support the immune system.
- MOS (mannan-oligo-saccharides) bind to problematic gut bacteria, preventing them from attaching to the intestinal wall.
- Zeolite absorbs toxic components in the gut, improving gut health.
- It contains yucca extract to reduce unpleasant gasses.
6 x 300 g, 7 x 100 g
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
* 0-50% of adult weight
** 51-100% of adult weight
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||7.5||13.7|
|Fat g (crude)||4.5||8.2|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||15||27.5|
|Fibre g (crude)||0.3||0.5|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.13||0.24|
IngredientsPork, maize, rice, chicken, minerals (including zeolite), eggs, fish oil, psyllium husk, yeast (source of ß-1,3/1,6-glucans and mannan-oligosaccharides), vitamins and trace elements, Yucca extract.
It contains no artificial antioxidants, colours or flavourings.