Senior Medium Breed
SPECIFIC™ Medium Breed Dog Food has the right mix nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and L carnitine to help your dog stay active and vibrant well into adulthood. Plus it is high in fibre to help your dog’s digestion.
For senior dogs of medium breeds between 10-25 kg.
Why choose Senior Medium Breed?
It is rich in Omega-3 from fish for healthy coat skin and joint.
- It helps to maintain the ideal bodyweight. With lower calories and higher fibre this is a less energy dense food. This means they can eat their usual amount, so not feel hungry, whilst controlling weight. It also contains L carnitine – a fat burning amino acid.
- The use of highly digestible proteins such as fish allows them to digest the food even with the less efficient digestive systems of older dogs.
- High fibre and added MOS supporting healthy digestion.
- Reduced protein, phosphorous and sodium to lower workload on the kidneys..
- Added beta glucans from yeast to support the immune system.
- Added Taurine supports the heart muscle function.
2.5 kg, 7.5 kg, 14 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||18.5||11.8|
|Fat g (crude)||7.4||4.7|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||58.2||37.3|
|Fibre g (crude)||2.2||1.4|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.76||0.49|
IngredientsWheat, Wheat bran, Maize protein, Fish meal, Fish oil, Beet pulp, Hydrolysed protein, Whey protein , Vitamins and Minerals, Pork fat, Egg powder, Salt , Trace elements, L-Carnitine, Macrogard (source of beta glucans)