Senior All Breeds
This is a complete wet food so you can feed it either as the main food or mixed with dry kibble as a tasty treat. Wet foods are also a good option for dogs with missing teeth or other problems with chewing.
For senior dogs of all breeds.
Why choose Senior All Breeds:
It is rich in Omega-3 from fish for healthy coat skin and joint.
- It helps to maintain ideal body weight – with moderate energy density and added L Carnitine – a fat burning amino acid that helps convert fat to energy.
- The use of highly digestible proteins such as fish allows them to digest the food even with the less efficient digestive systems of older dogs.
- With added MOS supporting healthy digestion.
- Reduced protein, phosphorous and sodium to lower workload on the kidneys..
- Added beta glucans from yeast to support the immune system.
- Added Taurine supports the heart muscle function.
6 x 300 g
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kJ||340||-|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||81||-|
|Protein g (crude)||4.8||14.1|
|Fat g (crude)||4.6||13.6|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||7.2||21.2|
|Fibre g (crude)||1.2||3.6|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.50||1.46|
IngredientsPork, maize, fish, fish oil, egg powder, cellulose powder, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), dextrose, minerals, sunflower oil, psyllium husk, xylose, taurine, yeast (source of mannan-oligosaccharides and β-1,3/1,6-glucans), L-carnitine.
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.