SPECIFIC™ F/C-IN-W INTENSIVE SUPPORT is a high energy and highly digestible wet food packed with nutrients to help your dog or cat regain their strength and health during recovery.
Extra palatable to encourage eating even when unwell.
Try serving this food at room or body temperature and in several small meals a day to encourage appetite.
For adult dogs and cats during convalescence and recovery.
Why choose Intensive Support?
It has high levels of energy, fat and protein and highly digestible ingredients– allowing your dog or cat to gain the nutrients they need for recovery even with reduced appetite and digestive efficiency.
- It contains high levels of Omega-3 fish oils to support the natural anti-inflammatory process.
- Will support wound healing with high levels of zinc and Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans.
- Containing multiple nutrients to support the immune system – including Omega-3 fish oils; beta-glucans from yeast and increased levels of zinc; selenium and arginine.
- Special soft texture for tube feeding.
7 x 95 g
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
End of recovery
End of recovery
* Minor trauma or minor surgery
** Major trauma, sepsis or burns
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||129||-|
|Protein g (crude)||12,0||22,2|
|Fat g (crude)||7,5||13,9|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||4,0||7,4|
|Fibre g (crude)||0,1||0,1|
|Branched-chain amino acids g||2,2||4,2|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0,80||1.48|
IngredientsChicken, pork, fish, egg powder, fish oil, potato starch, potato protein, minerals, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), sunflower oil, psyllium husk, dextrose,
xylose, taurine, yeast (source of β-1,3/1,6-glucans), L-carnitine.
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.