SPECIFIC endocrine support is a dry diet for support of cats with diabetes mellitus and associated conditions such as pancreatitis
Why choose Endocrine Support?
- Very low level of carbohydrates and carbohydrates from sources with a low glycaemic index, including oats and lentils, combined with increased fibre levels help control blood glucose levels
- High levels of omega-3 from fish and beta-glucans to support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory process and improve insulin sensitivity
- Low fat levels support cats with the associated condition of pancreatitis
- High levels of immune system supporting nutrients zinc, selenium and vitamin-A
- Diabetes is associated with oxidative stress where there is an imbalance between harmful free radicals and the neutralising antioxidants. These diets contain high levels of anti-oxidants including vitamins A and E and fruit extracts.
2 kg, 3 x 2 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||50.0||31.5|
|Fat g (crude)||13.0||8.2|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||18.5||11.6|
|Fibre g (crude)||5.0||3.1|
|Total sugar g||<0,5||<0,3|
|Vitamin A IU||1916||1205|
|Vitamin E mg||95||59|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||1.40||0.88|
IngredientsFresh fish, maize protein, hydrolysed salmon protein, potato protein, naked oats, egg powder, lentils, cellulose powder, fish oil, animal protein hydrolysate, fish meal, pork fat, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), minerals, Antarctic krill, algae meal (source of DHA), fructo-oligo-saccharides, ammonium chloride, psyllium husk, taurine, grape seed and olive extract, yeast (source of βß-1,3/1,6 glucans), pomegranate extract, cranberry extract, rosemary extract, methionine, L-carnitine, With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.