SPECIFIC™ Senior cat food is a complete and nutritionally balanced wet food for older cats. With nutrients to support heart, kidney and liver function and joint mobility. Made from highly palatable and highly digestible ingredients this will help keep your cat fit and active throughout their senior years.
For senior cats - aged over 8 years.
Why choose Senior:
It contains high levels of Omega-3 from fish oils for healthy coat, skin and joints.
- Made with highly digestible ingredients.
- With reduced protein, phosphorous and sodium levels reducing workload for the kidneys and supporting renal function.
- Reduced levels of protein and sodium and increased level of potassium citrate discourage the formation of calcium oxalate stones and support a healthy urinary tract.
- Excellent taste, to encourage even the fussiest cat.
- It has increased levels of fibre to help prevent hairball problems.
- With added Taurine and L carnitine support healthy heart function.
- High levels of Vitamins A and E support free radical scavenging antioxidants.
7 x 100 g
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||10.4||16.3|
|Fat g (crude)||12.0||18.9|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||2.6||4.1|
|Fibre g (crude)||0.30||0.40|
|Vitamin A IU||2670||4196|
|Vitamin E mg||20||32|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||1.10||1.73|
IngredientsPork, fish oil, fish, sunflower oil, egg powder, minerals (including tripotassium citrate), vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), maize, psyllium husk, cellulose powder, taurine, dextrose, xylose, L-carnitine. Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings