SPECIFIC™ Adult cat food is a complete and nutritionally balanced food for adult cats. With high levels of Omega-3 from fish; moderate energy, to maintain ideal bodyweight and ingredients to support a healthy urinary tract and to help prevent hairball problems.
For adult cats aged under 8 years.
Why choose Adult:
It contains high levels of Omega-3 from fish oils for healthy coat, skin and joints.
- It is made with highly digestible ingredients.
- Excellent taste, to encourage even the fussiest cat.
- Low magnesium and phosphorous and slightly acidic urine to discourage the formation of struvite stones and support a healthy urinary tract.
- With a moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal bodyweight even with indoor and neutered cats.
- It has increased fibre levels to help prevent hairball problems.
- It contains added Yucca to help minimise stool odour.
400 g, 2 kg, 3 x 2 kg, 7 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Metabolisable Energy kJ||1485||-|
|Metabolisable Energy kcal||355||-|
|Protein g (crude)||32.0||21.5|
|Fat g (crude)||9.4||6.3|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||40.3||27.2|
|Fibre g (crude)||5.0||3.4|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.54||0.36|
IngredientsFish meal, maize protein, maize, wheat, rice, potato protein, cellulose powder, pork fat, maize starch, animal protein hydrolysate, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), minerals, egg powder, methionine, fish oil, ammonium chloride, psyllium husk, beet pulp, taurine, Yucca powder. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols, rosemary extract and vitamin C). Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.