This diet is ideal for dogs with multiple allergies supporting dogs with both food allergies /sensitivities and allergic reaction to external allergens. A limited number of low allergen ingredients reduces the chance of allergic reactions to foods whilst the high levels of Omega-3 fish oils and other skin supporting nutrients help improve skin health and so strengthen the barrier against external allergens.
For adult dogs suffering from allergies
Why choose the hydrolysed Food Sensitivity?
It is based on ingredients less likely to trigger a reaction, hydrolysed salmon protein and rice
- Has a limited number of ingredients to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Contains ingredients that support and strengthen the skin including Omega-3 fish oils and vitamin A, E and B complex, zinc and selenium - providing your dog with a stronger barrier against environmental allergens.
- Made with high quality ingredients, your dog will find it easy to digest.
- A convenient alternative to homemade low-allergy food
- Ideal for "elimination trials" to help find out what your dog is allergic to.
2.5 kg, 8 kg, 15 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||22.8||14.2|
|Fat g (crude)||10.6||6.6|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||49.4||30.7|
|Fibre g (crude)||2.3||1.4|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.13||0.08|
IngredientsWhite rice, Rice protein, Hydrolysed salmon protein, Pork fat, Hydrolysed protein, Cellulose powder, Vitamins and Minerals, Psyllium husk