SPECIFIC™ Food Sensitivity dry food contains a limited number of carefully selected ingredients that have a lower risk of triggering your dog's food sensitivities and is ideal for elimination trials.
It is also designed to help prevent the formation of urate crystal stones – a painful condition of the bladder that can occur in some dogs.
For adult dogs suffering from food allergies.
Why choose Food Sensitivity?
It is based on ingredients less likely to trigger a reaction, egg and rice (a new protein source for most dogs).
- It has as a limited number of ingredients – to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- It is a more convenient alternative to homemade low-allergy food.
- Made with high quality ingredients, your dog will find it easy to digest.
- Ideal for "elimination trials" to help find out what your dog is allergic to.
- With low purine content; reduced protein level and causing alkaline urine this product can help reduce urate crystal formation.
2.5 kg, 8 kg, 15 kg
Feeding guide in grams per day
Weight in kg
The daily requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season and activity level. We recommend that you monitor your pet and adjust the feeding amount to fit their individual needs.
|Nutrient||Contents per 100 g||Contents per MJ|
|Protein g (crude)||16||9.6|
|Fat g (crude)||12||7.2|
|Carbohydrate g (NFE)||56.2||33.9|
|Fibre g (crude)||1.4||0.9|
|Omega-3 fatty acids g||0.15||0.09|
IngredientsWhite rice, Egg powder, Pork fat, Vitamins and Minerals, Salt , Psyllium husk , Cellulose powder, DL methionine